With free wifi throughout, our location overlooks the wonderful picturesque Pavilion Gardens
Room Configuration at The Roseleigh
- FREE Internet Access – Ruckus Wireless System ( providing complete coverage in all bedrooms and all public areas) is available free of charge, Ruckus Testimonials
- 7 Flexible Rooms en suite (can be King Size Double or Twin) – 2 with lake view and 1 ground floor
- 5 Standard Double Rooms en suite (2 with Bay Window lake view)
- 2 Single Rooms – each with separate private facilities (not en-suite)
- Room 10 is a small compact room with a lake view and its bathroom is located 7 steps down and 2 steps away
- Room 13 is a larger single room with side view aspect and its large bathroom is directly opposite the room.
Single occupancy prices go to the Tariff & Booking page & tick the box which states “Show Me : Single Occupancy Prices”
Please note that at weekends / festivals /peak season we do not provide discounted single occupancy rates – the full room price would apply.
(NB: Lake View Rooms – Full Room Rate always applies)
We welcome children aged 6 years and over (please note that we have no family rooms, the maximum occupancy is 2 people per room in our twin/double rooms, and 1 person in our single rooms)
FREE Internet Access – Ruckus Wireless System (providing complete coverage in all bedrooms and all public areas) is available free of charge, with a discreet desktop facility in the public lounge and free WI-FI access. Ruckus Testimonials
Would walkers please remove boots and dirty clothing before entering The Roseleigh. We will do our best to try and dry wet boots – please contact reception. Please note that we do not allow the washing of boots in the bedroom en suite facilities.
Health & Safety
It is prohibited to leave electrical devices charging whilst unattended throughout the Roseleigh – as this is a high level fire hazard.
We reserve the right to unplug items left unattended.
By popular request, in the interest of comfort and safety of our guests we operate a “No Smoking” policy throughout the property (THIS INCLUDES E-CIGARETTES). Should you choose to ignore this policy, you will be asked to leave and charged in full for your entire stay plus an additional £100 for specialist cleaning to your room. Payment will be taken from the card used to secure the room/s.
Access to The Roseleigh car park is via Hartington Road. Up to nine spaces (subject to the way cars are parked) are available to the side and rear of the Roseleigh on a first come /first served basis (please note that we cannot reserve specific spaces) – parking is prohibited in front of the property for safety and access reasons. Additional parking is available nearby.
The proprietors cannot accept responsibility for loss of, or damage to, guests’ property both in the property or our Car Park.
Is available from 0800 to 2200 hours daily.
We select as many items as possible from local producers to give you a true taste of the Peak District.
From our well stocked buffet table you can help yourself to:
- A choice of chilled Fruit Juices
- Grapefruit Segments or Pear Halves or Prunes
- Seasonal Fresh Fruits
- Selection of Cereals
- Variety of cheeses
For your main breakfast you may select from:
- A traditional Roseleigh breakfast: Bacon, Sausage, Beans, Tomato, Mushrooms and egg
- Vegetarian breakfast: Tomato, Mushrooms, Beans, Vegetarian Sausage and Egg
- Scrambled Eggs & Smoked Salmon
- Continental Breakfast – Croissants
- Summer Pudding – Layers of – Muesli , Pear Puree, Natural Yoghurt, Fresh Fruit of the day, Almond Flakes
A choice of freshly toasted white, wholemeal or granary bread with a selection of local jams, honey and marmalade available
Choose from a wide selection of teas, coffees and infusions.
Monday to Friday – 0800 to 0930
Saturday/Sunday/Bank Holiday Mondays – 0830 to 1000
Our family-run guest house offers relaxing and stylish accommodation. Place a booking